Translations for companies and other official entities
- Contracts, memorandums of association and other legal documents
- Employee Handbooks
- Technical Manuals
- Website Content
- Software Content
- Brochures & Catalogues
Translations for private individuals
- Birth and death certificates, school leaving diplomas, University degrees, transcript of grades and results etc.
- Marriage certificates and divorce decrees
and all types of other documents
- Translation of academic assignments and dissertations
Proof reading a text or translation
The translator reviews a text or translation to ensure that there are no grammatical, spelling or punctuation mistakes. Syntax is also checked and corrected.
Translations may be certified in two ways:
1) Either solely by the translator, who stamps the document with a signed statement that the translation is true and accurate; or
2) The translator takes an oath and swears before the District Court of Limassol that a given text is a true translation of the original document from language A into language B. The translator also affixes the stamp of the Pancyprian Union of Graduate Translators and Interpreters on the affidavit as well as the stamp of the International Federation of Translators.
Both certifications are valid and accepted by official entities in Cyprus and abroad.
- Greek into English and vice versa
- Greek into French and vice versa
- French into English and vice versa
- Italian into Greek and English
- Russian into English and vice versa
Delivery of translation/ Deadlines
Any delivery date or dates become binding upon agreement between the translator and the client and only after the translator has seen the source text, sent a quotation to the client and received complete instructions from the client as well as his confirmation in writing.
Timelines for completion of language translation services are flexible and will be determined on an individual basis, depending on the scope and complexity of the original text.
No translation work may commence unless the client’s confirmation has been received in writing. A down payment is required for big translation assignments, which is not refundable in the event of cancellation by the client.
Settlement of invoices
It is our policy not to deliver any translations unless the relevant invoice has been fully settled in advance. However, in the case of assignments of a considerable length, a different way of settlement may be possible, upon agreement with the client.